Working with Team PBS
PBS Corporation is actively seeking professionals who are dedicated to improving the quality of life of individuals and their families.
If you would like a rewarding career applying the principles of applied behavior analysis in homes, schools, and community settings that offers flexibility and opportunities for growth, contact us at TeamPBS.com.
PBS Corporation currently has openings for independent contractors with the appropriate training in the following professional roles:
- Behavior Assistants
- Behavior Analysts
- RBT- Registered Behavior Technicians
PBS is dedicated to supporting its team members through:
- Ongoing professional development for its contractors
- Rapid reimbursement for services provided to clients
- Administrative support (e.g., credentialing), so contractors can… focus their time on their clients
- Premier statewide network of competent professionals
Please note: Individuals applying to work as independent contractors with PBS Corporation must have the appropriate qualifications for their position, provide references, and be able to pass DCF level 2 background checks.
Work for Team PBS